Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Summer Clothes!

Two posts in one day. Oooo. Summer is in full swing, the weather has been lovely and hot and in a weeks time I'll be off on holiday starting my USA/Canada trip in NYC. Exciting times! With the beautiful weather and the fact I haven't been on a summer holiday abroad for about 3 or 4 years I needed to get a few new things in to boost my summer wardrobe. So here is a little selection of just some of the items I've recently purchased for my holiday.




Most recently I got these two lovely dresses for a bargain. First is this floral white and blue skater dress from H&M. My love for floral is ridiculous. So much so that last year I banned myself from buying anything floral for about 6 months and found it very difficult! This dress is slightly on the big side but in a lovely floaty way and I'm sure it will look gorgeous on a summers day. For £12.99 I'm sure I'll get my wear out of it.

Next is this pretty turquoise dress from New Look. I got this at the bargain price of £11.80 due to a 25% off event and student discount on top of that. It's such a nice colour and I loved the crochet detailing.


Being on the budget that I am, I had to go get a few things from Primark. I got a few cheap bandeau tops (this white one was only £1.50), a navy and white spotty vest top (£4), a very sheer black and white palm tree vest top (£4), two pairs of floral shorts (again, £4 each), a white quilted make up bag with bow detailing (£3) and a fabulous Hogwarts T shirt (£6) that I could not just leave in the shop being the massive nerd that I am. All great and cheap and I love it all!

Last of the clothes (and certainly not least) is this really pretty lace crop top that I got from the Miss Selfridge sale. £9 with student discount, it is such a good top for day or night time. I'm not usually a fan of crop tops but with some high waisted shorts this looks lovely.


And that's it. I feel a bit spoilt but it was all things I needed. And I'm sure I'll buy lots more when I'm over at the States. Where are the best places to shop in America and Canada?
Next post is a beauty haul coming in the next couple of days! Yayy!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love that Hogwarts top!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm such a huge Harry Potter fan, it was a must-have. :)

      Delete