Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Last Summer

As this is the beginning of my last summer before my last year of university, I have decided to create this blog to document what I get up to, what I am loving and hating and other general thoughts and views from my perspective in life at this point of having 20 years of life experience.

I can't help but think of this as my "last summer" before things get serious and I have to go off into the big wide world and look for (or hopefully already have) a stable job. I know in the grand scheme of things I will have other summers with time off to relax and do whatever I feel like but because I know I'll never have this much free time and be this young again it feels weirdly final?

But it shouldn't feel final and I know it won't be so I'm going to ignore all of that. I have exciting plans for this summer. I've already completed some work experience on a TV pilot and hopefully I'll find more. I'm moving to a different uni house next week. I have time to see and hang out with all my friends. I'll most likely be watching lots of films and TV shows. I'm also taking a trip to America and Canada for the first time and seeing some family there so that should be really fun. And I'm sure I'll do more things to make the most of this summer and make it interesting. And hopefully my ramblings will make an interesting blog!

See you soon internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment